Compare Prices and Deals for Neverwinter Nights 2 Download (PC)
Sorry, but we have no offers for this product right now.
|Name:||Neverwinter Nights 2|
|File Size:||3.8 GB|
Neverwinter Nights™ 2 is the sequel to one of the best-selling and genre-defining role-playing games ever, set in the popular Dungeons & Dragons® Forgotten Realms™ universe created by Wizards of the Coast.
Bards sing tales of heroes from ages past, but never have the Forgotten Realms so desperately needed a champion. Years have passed since the war between Luskan and Neverwinter, almost enough time for the wounds of war to heal. But the brief peace the Realms have known may be at an end. Tension growing between the mighty city-states means the Sword Coast again teeters on the edge of open war. Unnoticed, a greater danger stalks the City of Skilled Hands. Unbeknownst to the denizens of the North, deep in the Mere of Dead Men, dark forces from across the Realms have been rallied under the banner of a legendary evil. If left unchallenged, all of the North is doomed to fall under its power.
Even in this darkest hour, hope remains. A mysterious relic is borne to Neverwinter in the hands of a lone hero so that its secrets may be unlocked - secrets that carry the fate of all the North. So begins an epic tale of shattered alliances, noble acts and dark deeds to be told across the Realms for generations to come.
- Use the completely rewritten, powerful Obsidian Neverwinter Nights 2 Toolset to create your own adventures, share them with friends, or run them through your adventure directly as the Dungeon Master;
- Play online with other gamers and enjoy limitless adventure;
- Explore the Forgotten Realms in greater graphical splendour than ever before with a completely new, cutting-edge graphics system and an overland map;
- Employ new spells, feats, and advanced prestige classes, based on the exciting Dungeons and Dragons 3.5 Edition rules;
- Engage new subraces including Tiefling and Aasimar,
- Recruit up to three companions to assist in your adventures. Improved party control allows for more dynamic tactical decisions in combat and more personal interaction;
- The player's stronghold is introduced. Gamers start from less than nothing, recruit people along their journey to live in his home and pledge themselves to his cause. Gamers can build powerful strongholds and affect the outcome of their game.
- Rediscover familiar locations and meet old friends from the Neverwinter Nights series.
Neverwinter Nights, Hordes of the Underdark, Forgotten Realms and the Forgotten Realms logo, Dungeons & Dragons, D&D, and the Dungeons & Dragons logo, and Wizards of the Coast and its logo are trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., in the U.S.A. and other countries, and are used with permission. © 2005 Wizards. Software © 2005 Atari Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved. HASBRO and its logo are trademarks of Hasbro and are used with permission. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.