Compare Prices and Deals for Dead Space Complete Pack Download (PC)
Our best price ever: 7.99 USD (at GamersGate on Jan 24, 2013)
|Name:||Dead Space Complete Pack|
|Genre:||Action & Arcade|
When an immense mining ship, the USG Ishimura, comes into contact with a mysterious alien artifact in a remote star system, its communications with Earth are mysteriously cut off. Engineer Isaac Clarke is sent to repair the Ishimura’s communications array, but he arrives to find a living nightmare—the ship is a floating bloodbath, the crew unspeakably mutilated and infected by an ancient alien scourge. Clarke’s repair mission becomes one of survival as he fights not just to save himself, but to return the artifact to the planet … at any cost.
- Strategic dismemberment—Shear off limbs with powerful weapons as you carve a bloody path through the alien hordes. Find ways to neutralize attacking enemies effectively or they’ll keep coming at you. When ammo runs low, use telekinesis to pick up objects—even the enemies’ own arms and legs!—and fire them at anything that stands in your way.
- Terror in the far reaches of space—A blood-curdling interactive horror experience features state-of-the art graphics and effects, a panic-inducing audio system, and a truly frightening atmosphere of death and despair.
- Real Zero G—Battle relentless enemies and crack challenging puzzles in unprecedented zero-gravity environments that reinvent survival horror.
- Uncover the horrific truth—Cut through the harrowing mystery to stop the alien onslaught. Discover the tragic story of the Ishimura’s downfall through the final, frantic logs of the ship’s hideously transformed crew.
Dead Space 2
Engineer Isaac Clarke returns for another blood-curdling adventure in the sequel to the critically acclaimed Dead Space™. After waking from a coma on a massive space city known as "The Sprawl", the lone survivor of a horrific alien infestation finds himself confronting a catastrophic new nightmare. Battling dementia, hunted by the government, and haunted by visions of his dead girlfriend, Isaac will do whatever it takes to save himself and dominate the gruesome onslaught. With an arsenal of tools to dismember Necromorphs and new determination, an engineer will bring the terror to space.
Chaos Hits The Sprawl:
- Caught in the middle of a horrific infestation that’s decimating a massive space city, Isaac Clarke will dismember, impale, and stomp his way across the Sprawl.
- Blast through the Church of Unitology, jet across the Solar Array, and infiltrate the CEC facility on the path to survival.
Master The Terror:
- Familiar as well as all-new grotesque creatures lurk around every corner.
- Wield a set of devastating tools to bring the terror to space. Impale Necromorphs into the walls with the Javelin, use improved telekinesis to turn limbs into deadly weapons, plant powerful dismembering trip mines, or create a hull-breach to suck a group of monsters out into space.
Tear Through Space In Zero G:
- Fire up Isaac’s suit boosters to rocket around in zero gravity like never before. Explore the depths of the Sprawl and encounter new weightless combat and physics-based puzzles with full 360⁰ movement.
- For the first time, experience the horror of a Necromorph outbreak with others. Fight in skirmishes around the Sprawl and strategically dismember your friends.
EA MAY RETIRE ONLINE SERVICES AFTER 30 DAYS NOTICE POSTED ON www.ea.com/2/service-updates.