NOTE: This deal is most likely expired. Please find all current offers below.
Compare Prices and Deals for Napoleon: Total War Imperial Edition Download (PC)
|GamersGate||Worldwide/Eng||Other||$14.95||See it >|
Our best price ever: 3.99 USD (at Amazon on Dec 21, 2011)
|Name:||Napoleon: Total War Imperial Edition|
|File Size:||14.8 GB|
The Napoleonic era was a time of political unrest and epic battles played out on an unprecedented scale. It revolutionized the organization and size of European armies through the use of levée en masse (mass conscription). But the strength of an army finds its roots within every soldier’s individual skills.
Napoleon: Total War Imperial Edition includes the exclusive “Heroes of the Napoleonic Wars” pack to be downloaded into the game.
The “Heroes of the Napoleonic Wars” pack gathers the most superb infantry and cavalrymen who fought during the great Napoleonic battles: 10 exclusive units, which will all make a difference during key engagements, whether using formidable weapons or exceptional tactical skills.
These exclusive elite units become available on the campaign map once you have made a specific technological advancement or own the relevant territory.
The following elite units are included as part of the Napoleon: Total War Imperial Edition on Steam. Once the game is installed and verified by Steam, players will unlock these elite units which will then appear in the single and multiplayer games.
“Heroes of the Napoleonic Wars” Pack
- 7th Lancers – France: These cavalrymen are armed with lances that make them particularly deadly when charging. The lance allows the user to put all his weight, and that of his charging horse, behind one very sharp point.
- Brandenburg Uhlans – Prussia: They are some of the most experienced cavalrymen in Europe and can persuade their steeds into breathtaking acts of speed.
- 1st Hussars – Austria: The 1st Hussars are, without exception, superb horsemen, and all have a certain independence of spirit that makes them ideal for chasing down widely scattered men.
- 15th Hussars – Great Britain: The 15th Hussars are made up of veteran cavalrymen, deadly in close combat and at the charge. Their speed makes them ideal for chasing down skirmishers and for dealing with artillery units.
- 1st East Prussian Grenadier Battalion – Prussia: Only the largest, bravest men can become grenadiers; this size and strength makes them an impressive sight in a charge, and gives them an edge in melee.
- 6th Regiment d’Infanterie Légère – France: Historically, the 6th Regiment saw action in over forty battles during the Napoleonic Wars and were awarded seven battle honours for their achievements.
- 17th Jäger Regiment – Russia: Able to fight in loose skirmish formation or fire a massed volley when organised in line, the Jägers are an adaptable response to enemy tactics.
- 1st Regiment Emperor's Own – Austria: The 1st Regiment “Emperor’s Own” is made up of battle-hardened Czech troops, as deadly with their bayonets as they are excellent marksmen.
- 18th Regiment d’Infanterie de Ligne “The Brave” – France: The 18th Regiment are revered by their fellow countrymen, who know them as “The Brave”. They are experienced soldiers and that makes them valuable on the battlefield.
- Moscow Musketeers – Russia: Formed into a disciplined line, they can unleash a massed volley into an enemy then, while the enemy is reeling, follow it with a decisive bayonet charge.
© SEGA. The Creative Assembly, Total War, Napoleon: Total War and the Total War logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of The Creative Assembly Limited. SEGA and the SEGA logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Corporation. All rights reserved.