NOTE: This deal is most likely expired. Please find all current offers below.
Compare Prices and Deals for Unreal Anthology Download (PC)
|GamersGate||Worldwide/Eng||DRM free||$19.95||55%||See it >|
Our best price ever: 4.99 USD (at GamersGate on Dec 20, 2011)
|Genre:||Action & Arcade|
Unreal Anthology Download Features
- Unreal Gold
- Unreal Tournament: Game of the Year Edition
- Unreal II
- Unreal Tournament 2004: Editor's Choice Edition
Your prison ship has crash-landed on the fastest, sleekest, most dangerous 3D world ever created. Look around, crystal clear water shimmers, shadows dance and shift, alien architecture fades into the horizon. Discover the secret of this mysterious planet and find out what caused a peaceful race to be enslaved by vicious merciless aggressors.
Over 47 eye-popping single player missions.
- 20 multiplayer levels with 5 different game types.
- Ruthlessly intelligent enemies, each with unique personalities.
- An arsenal of over 13 deadly weapons...all guaranteed giblet action.
- Includes all of the latest Unreal enhancements and technical improvements.
- Special graphical and performance enhancements for the latest 3D cards.
You are John Dalton, an ex-Marine assigned to patrol the edge of human space as a Marshal for the Terran Colonial Authority. Unexpectedly, your monotonous life is shattered by a chilling distress signal, plunging you into an adventure beyond belief.
Violent turmoil among the races has erupted on your watch. Thrust into a conflict that will determine the fate of the galaxy, you are humanity’s only hope for salvation. Only you can prevent the Awakening.
- Not Your Average Mission - Command a team of marines defending a ravaged base. Infiltrate an enemy stronghold. Rescue the trapped survivor of an alien raid. With a demanding array of objectives, you have one overriding goal - survival. Be ready for anything.
- Unreal Graphics and Sound - Awe-inspiring graphics immerse you in a swarm of alien worlds full of breathtaking scenery and brutal action. 3D sound envelops you in hailstorms of bullets, mind-jarring explosions and the eerie chatter of alien tongues.
- From Your Mind to the Game - Use the included Unreal Editor software to create your own levels of Unreal play. Design your own game mods and challenge others to enter your personal Unreal Universe.
Unreal Tournament: Game of the Year Edition
Unreal Tournament is the original King of the Hill in the frag-or-be-fragged multiplayer gaming world. As the undisputed 1999 Game of the Year, Unreal Tournament grabbed the first person shooter genre by the soiled seat of its pants and knocked it around the room with its never-before-seen graphics, brutal edge-of-your-seat gameplay and a massive and varied feature list that gave gamers more than they ever expected.
- Novice Mode - This Botmatch competition is where new flak fodder hit boot camp. The Novice setting makes the computer controlled Bots in the game move slower and inflict less damage with their attacks. For those new to first person shooters, this is where teeth are cut, skills are born and addiction begins...
- Hardcore Mode - Strap on extra armor and have a hand towel next to your mouse pad to wipe away the palm sweat. This mode is only for the pros -- all of the bots move like lightning -- dodging, jumping and inflicting A LOT more damage with their standard attacks than do their Novice counterparts.
- Enhanced Bot AI - Bots in Unreal Tournament play as if they're jacked up on a big old shot of steroids. Their basic deathmatching skills have been virtually perfected, their understanding of the game rules is professorial, their ability to navigate levels is GPS-like, and their threat to your existence is very real.
- Radio Chatter - Each of the commands at your disposal in the game is accompanied by both a text message on screen AND an audio message. Pleas for back-up or for cover fire are accompanied by pre-recorded sequences communicating your needs. Making this especially cool is the fact that you can hear your opponents' messages too (even if you're playing against bots 'cause bots are people, too).
- New Command Line Options - For the hardcore server masters, this is the dream way to access features and manage a game. Virtually any option you want to tweak can be accessed via the UT command line. Nice and easy!
- Improved User Interface - Unreal Tournament introduced a better way to see what is happening during a game. By using a unique heads up display (HUD) for each game type (Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, Domination, and Assault), the game provides ALL the info needed to play effectively WITHOUT bombarding the player with excessive info.
- UBrowser - Unreal Tournament's robust Ubrowser system provides the easiest way to find a game on the Internet and jump into battle. The Ubrowser eliminates the need to download third-party server querying applications. It's as simple as one-two-frag. By clicking on the "Play Online" button and then selecting a server from the list, the game is on.
- Spectator Cams - Watching a game of Unreal Tournament has the potential to be almost as much fun as playing it. Thanks to the Spectator Cams, gamers can enter a game and hop around to designated Spectator Cams to view the action on the level. Even cooler, the camera can be "attached" to one of the players in the level to view the action from their perspective. Either way, it's a cool feature and a great way to learn for people new to the world of online gaming.
- Jump Mode - Jump twice as high as normal. It's sorta' like having a never-ending pair of jumpboots on. The impact these boots have on gameplay is almost indescribable. It changes the dynamic completely.
Unreal Tournament 2004: Editor's Choice Edition
Unreal Tournament 2004 is a multiplayer first person shooter that combines the kill-or-be-killed experience of gladiatorial combat with cutting-edge technology. Ten game modes - both team-based and "every man for himself" -- provide even the most hardcore gamer with palm-sweating challenges through unbelievably detailed indoor arenas and vast outdoor environments. As the ultimate techno-gladiator of the future, players will take their fates into their hands, battling against up to 32 other players online in action-packed, frag-filled arenas.
- Assault Mode - Assault mode returns! Redesigned for UT2004, this fan-favorite mode sees teams face-off to defend and attack fortified bases, from fast-moving trains, barreling across an arid alien desert to a Skaarj mother ship, poised to attack the human home world.
- Onslaught Mode - Onslaught mode takes team combat to the next level! Opposing teams are pitted against each other to capture and hold strategic points in order to attack and destroy the enemy power core. Taking place in massive outdoor environments, here is where vehicular combat comes into its own. Flying and driving machines take combatants to the frontline and gigantic mobile battle stations serve as a platform from which to launch devastating attacks.
- Vehicles - Rev-up and ride out in an array of land-, air-, and space-based vehicles that play critical roles in a successful combat strategy in Assault and Onslaught. With vehicles ranging from single man fighters to five man behemoths, Unreal Tournament 2004 provides players with plenty of choices when shopping for a mechanized implement of destruction.
- Levels - More than 95 maps will be available immediately, including more than 45 brand new maps for all existing game play modes as well as new modes of play. Vast outdoor environments, deep space combat areas and tightly packed indoor techno-arenas are all waiting for the latest entrants to the Tournament.
- Weapons - The entire smorgasbord of frag-dealing weaponry from Unreal Tournament 2003 returns for the experienced player to wield masterfully against new contestants. Those armaments are joined by three new implements of doom: the Mine layer, which disperses spider-like bombs that chase and harass any enemy that comes within range; the anti vehicle rocket launcher, or AVRiL, which deals out a payload of massive rockets tuned to seek and destroy enemy mechanized units; the Grenade Launcher, which launches timed explosives that will bounce on the ground and stick to enemies and enemy vehicles, only to be triggered by the weapons altfire command; and, the return of the notorious Sniper Rifle from the original Unreal tournament, completely redesigned and upgraded to make heads roll.
- New Characters - Unreal Tournament 2004 introduces 32 new characters on four new teams: The human Thunder Crash, lead by Tournament hero, Malcolm; the Robotic Corrupt, lead by an upgraded Xan Kriegor; the Iron Skull, a team of merciless Skaarj warriors; and the Hellions -- wreckless human mercenaries and pirates who delight in the thrill of the kill.
- New Technology - Unreal Tournament not only brings new content for hardcore fans to relish, it also delivers a tremendous technology update over its predecessor, delivering a faster, slicker, deeper experience than ever before.
© 1998-2004, Epic Games, Inc. All rights reserved. Epic, Epic Games, Unreal, Unreal II, Unreal Tournament, Unreal (Stylized) and the Circle-U logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Epic Games, Inc. in the United States of America and elsewhere.