NOTE: This deal is most likely expired. Please find all current offers below.
Compare Prices and Deals for The Sting! Download (PC)
|GamersGate||Worldwide/Eng||DRM free||$4.95||See it >|
Our best price ever: 1.98 USD (at GamersGate on Nov 21, 2011)
|File Size:||237.8 MB|
Have fun learning to be a burglar!
Petty crime does not will not improve your standings in the professional thief community, so you have to undertake the most spectacular and stylish robbery ever, the "Sting"…
The player has to work towards this objective, increasing his fame, or rather notoriety. Getting to know the "right" people and doing successful "jobs" are the stepping-stones to this goal. However, there is no way you can do a "job" alone, you need "mates" to help you, and they will all want their share of the loot. It makes sense to keep their number as low as possible. Of course, the better known they are, the better they perform.
… and then comes the sinister Ministry of Power.
- "The Sting!" has the biggest virtual town ever seen in a computer game! Complex and idiosyncratic life forms
- 20 large places to burgle, such as a food factory, the grave digger's house, the freight terminal, the bank, …
- 70 additional buildings, several of which can be broken into.
- A vivid town with passers-by, traffic and a taxi system.
- Over 60 different NPCs, most of whom are ready to commit burglary.
- Over 50 different getaway vehicles; trucks, sports cars, etc.
- Security measures to overcome: alarm systems, CCTV, sensors, microphones, ...