NOTE: This deal is most likely expired. Please find all current offers below.
Compare Prices and Deals for Revolution Under Siege Download (PC)
|GamersGate||Worldwide/Eng||Other||$29.95||See it >|
Our best price ever: 7.48 USD (at GMG on Dec 26, 2012)
|Name:||Revolution Under Siege|
|File Size:||955.8 MB|
Revolution Under Siege (RUS) is a simultaneous turn based historical wargame that puts you in charge of one of the factions that fought the Russian Civil War (1917-1923). From a ragtag group of volunteers create the powerful Red Army, using all the weaponry and equipment at your disposal: planes, tanks, armored trains, Cheka troops and the Konarmia (the famous Red Cavalry). Or, on the opposite side, gather all patriots and reform the elite divisions that shall save Holy Mother Russia. Can you succeed in crushing the Bolshevik hydra? Or will the People's Revolution prevail? Several sides are playable: Trotsky’s Red Army, Denikin’s white counter-revolutionary forces of Southern Russia, Kolchak’s Siberians, Finnish from both sides, or the newly independent Polish troops led by Marshal Pilsudski. The game uses the AGE engine, famous from titles such as AGEOD's American Civil War or Wars in America, renown and awarded wargames.
* A map of unrivalled precision from Poland to the Pacific Ocean.
* Meet again our know-how for historical realism: hundreds of officers and units are faithfully transcript in the game.
* Politics, requisitions, revolts, repression: Gain support of the population or pressure them with your political police.
* Cleverly use the brand new weapons of the time: tanks, armored trains and aircrafts.
* Recruitment, organization: Create massive armies from groups of volunteers and send them to ambitious maneuvers and victory.
* Can you capture Lenin or eliminate the different White leaders?
* Use diplomacy to trigger foreign nations entry in the war. New allies will endlessly change the course of your games!
* Find out unique campaigns covering each one of the years of the war in Russia, as well as the Finnish Civil War (1918) or the Russian-Polish war (1920). Or rewrite history with an ambitious « what if » scenario.