|Name:||Unity of Command|
|File Size:||97 MB|
Unity of Command is a turn-based strategy game that combines easy-to-learn gameplay with historically accurate recreations of epic WWII battles of the Stalingrad Campaign. Playable from both the Axis and Soviet perspective, it strives to recreate the strategy, the forces involved and the general tension of that crucial period in World War II.
In 1942, a titanic struggle is reaching its climax in the boundless, trackless expanses of southern Russia. Experience the highly fluid, enormously large battles of maneuver in a turn-based strategy setting. Take command in this mobile, back-and-forth sort of war where logistics and poor weather are often the decider, and defeat and victory are sometimes just a mile, or a day, apart.
- Easy to learn and intuitive, with fast and flowing gameplay
- Historically accurate operational-level units (Axis divisions, Soviet corps)
- 20+ detailed scenarios, Axis and Soviet, at the scale of 20km per hex, 4 days per turn
- Campaign mode that puts historical and what-if scenarios in strategic context
- Sophisticated weather model, with realistic per-hex weather
- Novel supply system, providing for exciting battles of encirclement and breakout
- Belligerent and aggressive AI that knows how to counterattack and threaten supply lines
- Integrated “History Mode” for after-action replays
- Multiplayer via the [...]